June 06, 2009

It has been a whole week since I last held Emerson. It seems like such a long time!

I imagine he is walking and talking now. I believe this first because he is just that smart and far advanced for his age!! Second, because it seems like it has been that long since I have seen him!

I guess I will just have to keep looking at the pictures from last week when I got to stay with him for a few days and just wait until he gets to visit Grandma and Grandpa's house for the first time!!


Isn't he just the cutest?
(Please take note of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield advertisement and purchase your health insurance coverage from them! Grandma Dee would be ever so grateful!)

He is Grandma's boy.

ECLC frightens Aunt ERCB!

But after a day or so Aunt Liz bonds with Emerson and they become great friends.

Yes, he is a thumbsucker!

Emerson is not enjoying is first bath at all!

But Dad gets him dry and warm.....

...and comforts him after such a traumatizing ordeal!

1 comment:

  1. emerson misses you too, grandma dee! :) are you & danny possibly coming in this weekend to see us? we'll keep you posted as to our plans to go to algonquin and when we'll be home. love you! momma kel

    ReplyDelete