January 19, 2010

Weight....I Have Something To Say!!!

So it has been a while since I have updated the world on the elimination of the extra poundage.

Let me share a little of what tasty morsels have crossed these lips.

First there was Thanksgiving. 'nuff said there.

Then came Christmas. Cookies, cakes, big breakfasts every morning, big dinners every night and lots of snacks in case there would be more than a 45 minute gap between meals.


We had Paula Deen's Red Velvet Cake
Out of this world.




Southern Living's Chocolate Citrus Cake
Amazing!



Praline Pull Apart Bread


It was all so wonderful...so very wonderful. Sigh....like a dream.


So...now here is the final tally.....

Ladies and Gentlemen...

For 14 straight weeks....

The dreaded scale....

Has moved....




DOWN!!! 15.1 POUNDS to be exact!!!

Yes, even with all of the indulgence, I lost weight!!!

I am not bragging mind you, I am just thrilled!!!

I would like to thank the redeco project, the Wii, the long walks in the park!!!

I think I have finally stumbled on the secret to weight loss....exercise. Who knew?

Now I just have to keep the motivation going.

I think I even feel another 100 step photo walk coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment