January 06, 2010


Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear blo - og.
Happy birthday to you!

It has been one year since I set out on this experience of blogging! I have enjoyed it and am really quite surprised that I have been faithful to it for this long.

I have enjoyed sharing little glimpses of what is bouncing around in the great expanse of my head!

Some of the posts have been about me. Some about others. Some have been sad. Some have been happy. Some have been hysterical. Some of them have been pointless. Some have actually taken some thought to put together. Some have been just a brazen excuse to show you pictures of the cutest little boy on the face of the earth!


But they are all part of my life, as simple as it may be.

I appreciate both of you that read my ramblings and hope you will stick with me as we embark on year two. I am not making any promises that things will be any better than last year, but who knows what lies ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment