October 18, 2009

A Fall Full of Fun, Family and Friends

In case any of you (or should I say either of you) have missed me, I sincerely apologize. I would like to say I was off on some exotic vacation, or I would even be pleased to tell you that I have been busy accomplishing great things, but neither would be true. Truth is, I have just been lazy and haven't had the gumption to hop on here and update you on my very interesting life.

Actually, lots has happened since I last posted. Let's see if I can remember.....

Well, I had the entire first week of October off from work!! That was wonderfulabulos!! I got all my closets cleaned, grocery shopped for the entire month, cooked several dinners for the weekend and worked up a little fall display for the neighbors to enjoy.

I can hear your gasps of wonder and amazement now. I will come and create a vision in your front yard if you want me to. Just give me a jingle.

Then on Thursday, I went in to Chicago to spend the day with this little guy:


Maybe you don't recognize him with his entire foot in his mouth. Try this one...



We had loads of bouncy fun....





Then that evening, Steph and her friends flew in and spent the weekend.



All the boys in Nashville are big for their age. Any way, we had a lot of fun. We went shopping in Kimono Kinswansna Kemoshino Kenosha. We went to the Kenosha Outlet Mall where all three of us brought home a little something or another.

Then, on Saturday, Chris, Kelly and Emerson joined us.

We spent a very cold morning at the Apple Orchard and The Pumpkin Patch but had lots of fun!












On Sunday, I fixed Steph's Birthday dinner. Our little girl will be 23 years old on October 31. Everybody say it together....Ahhhhhhh.


Emerson also got his first taste of yummy rice cereal.



Oh yeah....I gained 1.4 pounds. Stupid carrot cake with crazy good cream cheese frosting made with 2 sticks of butter and 12oz of cream cheese and 1 pound of powdered sugar.

This week isn't looking any better. So, if by Wednesday, the scale isn't showing some kind of a loss, you may get another bite by bite post. But I am NOT giving up or in.

So that is my life for the last 11 days in a nutshell. You are now up to speed on the craziness I like to call life. Hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment