October 01, 2009

Grrrrrrrrr.........

So, it is with less than an enthusiastic yelp I post this week's loss.

I lost...... .7 pounds.

Look again, not seven pounds but POINT seven pounds.

Very frustrating.

Grrrrrrrr

I was oh so very careful to eat my veggies, drink my water, and even got in some really good walks. That Cranfest was a day long walk-a-thon. I went to a new walking path near my house unaware that it was a roller coaster kind of path. Up and down, up and down, but I made it and was fully expecting to drop at least an extra two pounds this week because of the energy I exerted. But nooooooo, I only lost .7 pounds.


Grrrrrrr

Well, I am not going to give up yet. I must keep plugging along and look at the big picture.

.7
plus 3.4
plus 2.3
equals
minus 6.4




Well at least this little guy sees the bright side!



No comments:

Post a Comment