January 06, 2009

Welcome!!!

I wonder if Aunt Bea would try to blog. She tried to make pickles...tried to act...tried new recipes...tried to sing and write songs...tried to save money by purchasing a half side of beef to put in her old beat up freezer...I think she would try to blog. So I think I will too!!

I know that my kids will CRACK UP when they read this, but I really don't care!! Just remember, I never laughed at any of you when you tried to play drums in my basement, curl your hair like Little Orphan Annie for cheerleading, or when you sang a solo in the Christmas play at church!!

Probably what I will write about the most will be the fam. But who knows what might show up here. I am just a wealth of ideas just waiting for a place for them to come to fruition. (Ok...stop laughing kids.)

Well enough for now. Check back soon for more witty writing and if I can figure it out, maybe a picture or two!! But for now...sit back and enjoy a few moments in Mayberry.



No comments:

Post a Comment