March 29, 2009

Finally, My Dreams Come True

Yes, God has smiled down on me again and created the Shoe Skirt!


Not since the amazing Ginsu Knife has there ever been a product that every home in America was incomplete without.

Can you imagine? All your shoes stored handily around your bed. Every morning you can throw your legs over the edge and slip into your shoe of choice. Not only will this help with closet organization, but time management as well! Amazing don't you think?

But wait, that's not all, if storing your shoes in pockets all around your bed isn't enough, they will also throw in a Handbag Organizer. However, I don't think this item will be necessary to those who invested in the Buxton Bag. Because who would ever need more than one bag when you own the Cadillac of handbags.

My life is now complete. A place in my purse for everything I own and a decorative way to store my shoes. It just don't get any better than this folks. It just don't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment