March 24, 2009

It Doesn't Take Much to Amuse Me.

I am so bummed. American Idol isn't on tonight. 18 Kids and Counting is a rerun from back in the day when they were only 17 Kids. Toddler's and Tiara's and New York Housewives will be new, but it just won't be the same without the whole reality line up. Big sigh......

But I do have some exciting news. My new printer/scanner/ copier/fax arrived this weekend and I have successfully installed it! YEAH!



It will take me quite some time to figure it out, but oh the scanning fun we will have when I do! Just imagine, no family member, no friend, no vacation is off limits. The entire blogosphere will now be privy to every photo memory I own! I know that you are all just tingling with anticipation to see the way we were.

Well far be it from me to keep both of you on the edge like that so let me share my very first scan attempt.......are you ready?........hold your breath........here it comes..........TA DA!!!!



I know....breathtaking isn't it? And you may be wondering who that 1970's super model is. Well, let me just say that every overweight, middle-age aunt/mom/sister didn't start out that way. We too were thin, trendy and not afraid to bare our midriff.

Stay tuned, cause if I know you, you very well may be next on my "Scan-dalous" stroll down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment