March 19, 2009

Mirror Mirror On The Wall......

......Who's the Fairest of them all? Amber is!!

I got the most precious gift today from my sweet niece, Amber. She just returned from her Spring Break trip to San Diego. OK....before I go on I just want to know.....Since when did we start getting spring breaks from preschool anyway? I seriously want to know this 'cause I honestly think I was denied several good trips back in my preschool days....wait I didn't go to preschool. That explains why I can't balance my checkbook....I was not educated to my fullest potential. That's just great. Here I sit working for the man while all my friends who got their preschool diplomas are CEO's, Bankers, and Presidential Advisers. Life just ain't fair.

But back to Princess Amber.....she brought me back this adorable princess picture frame with a picture of none other than Amber herself and the most royal princess you have ever seen.
While she was working the Preschoolers Gone Wild thing she got to have breakfast with the Princesses at Disney Land and had some great photo ops with the blue bloods there in the Land of Disney. Not bad for a 5 year old who can barely read and write! Who wouldn't want to have lifetime keepsakes of you and Ariel, Cinderella and Snow White. (I understand that Jasmine was AWOL...tsk tsk even a princess needs some "me" time I guess.)

Thanks for the great gift Amber! Can't wait to see what kind of trips are planned for Spring Break Elementary Style!! South Padre Island or Bust!! Wooo Hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment