April 12, 2009

We Are Family.....I Got All My Sisters and Me

It doesn't take much to pull all of the Cantwell women together for a party!! But throw in cake and gifts and not one of us would miss it for the world!! I will share more about the Baby Shower later in the week.

This picture is a picture of all the women from my husbands side of the family. When I see all of these smiling faces it just blows my mind at how fortunate we are. That's not to say that there hasn't been difficult circumstances in these lives because there has been. There have been some very devastating losses and some serious health concerns. There has been heartbreaks and heartaches. But in spite of the sad times, we have remained family. We have also shared an abundance of joyful times. We have celebrated graduations, marriages, births, new homes, new jobs even new landscaping! (Remember...it doesn't take more than a reason and cake for us to celebrate!)

I count it such a blessing to be included in this group of women. Their strength, courage, kindness and love has encouraged me as much as my own flesh and blood family has.

We don't see each other nearly as often as we should or would like to. But we are always in each others hearts and prayers and never more than a phone call away. I thank God for this group of Cantwell Women.

I love you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment