April 27, 2009

Life In The Fast Lane

I don't want to brag or make y'all jealous of the way I live life on the edge, but thought I would share what my weekend looked like:

Saturday:
Woke up.
Rolled over.
Woke up again.
Got up.
Sat in Recliner #1 with glass of tea and a Rice Krispie treat.
An hour later, washed face and brushed teeth.
Took a break, sat on Recliner #2.
An hour later, got dressed.
Took a nap.
An hour later, feet were cold so put on slippers.
Grab a bag of Reduced Fat Kettle Cooked Lays.
Had a snack back on Recliner #1.
Had to get up and get more tea.
Exhausted, I lounge on sofa.
I think I dozed off, not sure, but if I didn't, I have blocked an hour of the Food Network from my memory.
Stepped out side and pushed a wire through the floor of the Gazebo. (Dano made me)
While I'm up I'll grab a Weight Watcher Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.
Sat in Recliner # 1 again.
Become engrossed in a book and read until it's time to move to Recliner #2.
Time for dinner. Put on real clothes, combed hair and waited in Recliner #1 for Dano to get dressed.
Went out for dinner.
Came home, put left overs in fridge.
Put on jammies.
Went to Bed.

Sunday:
Woke up after Dano hit me square on the head with his elbow.
Laid on couch and seethed with anger.
Woke up.
Sat in Recliner #1 with glass of tea and bagel.
Watched a Betty Davis movie from start to finish.
Showered.
Dressed for church.
Went to church.
Went out for lunch.
Came home, changed into sweats, took a nap.
Woke up and read more of my book.
Woke up again and read more of my book.
Got dressed for evening Bible Study.
Went to Evening Bible Study.
Went out for Pizza.
Came home.
Put jammies on.
Went to bed.

It was just a blur. Just a frenzy of activity. And I enjoyed every last minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment