April 04, 2009

Just Doing My Part to Stimulate the Economy!

I have been a shopping maniac this week. When we first found out that my son and his wife was expecting their first baby, our first grandchild, everyone was expecting me to hit the stores and start building his wardrobe right away. But I refrained. From the results from this past week I think that was a very wise decision.

Monday I was at Babies R Us.
Tuesday I hit Target.
Wednesday I was in Kohl's (had a 30% off coupon!!).
Thursday was a trip to the mall and hit several stores there.
Friday was Walmart.
And today I went to the other Target and Kohl's.

I have requested a new debit card because the numbers on mine have been whittled down to just nubs.

I have had so much fun and wish that I could show you all the goodies I bought but I don't want Chris and Kelly to see them until the shower next weekend. I will just have to give you an idea of the amount that was purchased with this picture.



I will have lots of pictures to share after the shower.

Oh, and just so you don't think I have become selfless and turned all my Kohl's Cash over to the Little Man, I picked up a few things for myself! These are my favorites.


1 comment:

  1. wow! rockstar just leapt inside me he's so excited for his shower!

    love you, grandma dee. :)

    ReplyDelete