May 21, 2009

Did I Tell You I Was A New Grandma?

So peaceful in Grandma's lap.


Ok....so I am a new grandma....you are just going to have to indulge me and look at more precious baby pictures of the most adorable little boy you have ever seen!

These are from yesterday when Steph and I were in Chicago for a visit. And if you are curious as to how many pee pee's or dirty diapers Emerson had, just give Chris a call and he will check his log. He is keeping a detailed time line of anything going in or out of ECLC so that they can make sure that all is well with the digestive system!!

(I have not forgotten about graduation weekend. There will be a post coming soon on that event!!)



That isn't his hair on top of his head, but a brown star.


Our little Baby Burrito.


Something smelled funny to him I guess!


I think he is disagreeing with his Dad's politics here.


So comfy in Grandma's arms. And that IS his hair not a star!


Time for a nap...in Grandma's arms.


Time for another nap....on Grandma's shoulder


Yes, this diaper change got duly noted in the in/out book.


Just hanging out with Grandma!



So happy to see Aunt Steph.

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa Maynard CampbellFebruary 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM

    I so wished you all would have told us about the coming of the new member to the family. We miss out on soooo much not being close to you all. Please, next time, let us know what is going on!!!! Katina, Jeff and I would LOVE to celebrate on the new addition to our family!!! We love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete