May 17, 2009

Little Man Is On His Way!

I have so much to share about a wonderful graduation weekend, and I will sometime later this week. But for right now, I am sitting at the hospital patiently waiting for my grandson to be born!!!

Yes, that is right! Thanks to all who prayed that Little Man would wait until after Steph's graduation before he made his arrival. God has so abundantly blessed. As we were loading the car this morning in Nashville to come back home, we got a call that Kelly's water had broke. All day long she had just a few and minor contractions. We were able to get here from Nashville and say hi just before they administered the first low dose of pitocin which seems to have done the trick.

Now the pains are coming regularly and stronger....it should be soon!!

Keep Kelly, Chris and Little Man in your prayers and give HIM praise for all he has done so far!!

I will try to update as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment