May 11, 2009


Rockton is Gorges!


Well, here is the finished product. Lake Tidy Bowl. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't the sound so serene? Why is so stinking blue?

Here is the story. Dano finished the water pond fall and I was admiring it. And in passing I just happened to mention that it might look nice with a blue tint to the water. Dano, always aiming to please, went straight away and found some pool tint. Dropped about a half gallon (he says it was a half a cap full...I don't believe it) into the small puddle and voile! Tidy Bowl Blue. I am just hoping the many cats and critters that lurk around at night don't piddle in it to make it green. Yuck!

But any way, it is be-a-Utiful. I love it. Go ahead and click on the video above and just close your eyes and you can just feel the burdens of the day wash away. Ahhhhhhh.


So this is what we did all weekend....we went from this:


To This:





We are both sore, but for just a few weeks, our yard will look like a magazine and that makes it worth it. Then it will get hot and I won't want to get out and water cause it will make my hair flat and by the end of July, first of August we have brown sticks all around the yard were buds and blooms used to be. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Just pray for rain I guess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment