May 19, 2009

INTRODUCING.....

Emerson Christopher Louie Cantwell


The name Emerson was chosen because it is classic and not widely used. Christopher is of course his fathers name. Choosing the fathers name as the middle name is somewhat of a tradition. My husband father was Elmo Edmund, my husband is Danny Elmo...Chris is Christopher Daniel and Emerson is Emerson Christopher. The Louie is in honor of my dad, Louie Smith. I think that he would be so very proud!!

Baby is doing very well. Mom is doing great and Dad is just soaking it in! The plan is to be home by tomorrow. Kelly's mom is staying with them this week. I am planning on going in tomorrow for a vist and then going in next week to stay for a few days.

Here are a few more pictures. You can also check out Chris and Kelly's blog by clicking here for more pictures and updates.


About 30 minutes old!



Mom, Dad and Emerson




Grandma and Emerson


The Cantwell Men


Grandpa and Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment